Friendship Villas is looking for a Health Services Director. We are the premiere Assisted Living and Memory Care Facility in Tucson. The individual we’re seeking exhibits a strong propensity for leadership through planning, directing, communicating and coaching. The Health Services Director oversees a large caregiving staff while working under the supervision of the Executive Director. The number one objective of the Health Services Director is the health and safety of our residents, while maintaining a healthy, efficient and inspiring work environment.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Ability to work independently and make decisions.
• Excellent organization skills; detail oriented.
• Pleasant, professional and personal manner.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Performing thorough health assessments on all new residents.
• Supervisory/Administrative Duties.
• Supporting the Executive Director in maintaining compliance with all local, State and Federal Regulations.
• Ensuring that all employees work in a safe manner.
• Fostering team-effectiveness.
• Ensuring proper control of all narcotics.
• Performing employee evaluations.
• Performing other duties as assigned or needed.
Education and Licensing
• Licensed RN or LPN
• C.P.R. and First Aid Certification
• Fingerprint Clearance
• State specific accreditation or license required
• Must have proven management experience and ability to manage staff.
• Preferred three years in Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s or Memory Loss Care.